We provide instructions for the gnome, tree and the keepsake as well as a photo showing the glaze colour choices as a visual aid. The most reliable way to contact us with questions is through the Contact Us page on our website, which is checked twice a week.
Buy your kit now and you will be contacted for a pick-up time at the studio. Once you’ve finished your pieces, contact us through the website to arrange a drop-off time. Your pieces will be bisque-fired and then fired again for the glaze, which takes a total of 4 to 6 weeks. When your pieces are ready, you will be contacted by email and advised of your pick-up time. During COVID restrictions, pick-up is curbside at the Studio, where you will be encouraged to check the results before taking them home. If a piece breaks in the kiln, we will either provide another kit or refund, depending on your preference.
- 1 lb. of white clay
- Dowel roller
- Wooden craft sticks; large and medium
- Small sponge
- Piece of a plastic straw for making holes
- Template for gnome and fir tree
- Detailed instructions
Other Useful Tools
- For a work surface, an 8’ x 11” piece of hard plastic or an old pillowcase
- A yogurt or other container as your water bowl
- Container top could also be used for cutting out circles for a keepsake ornament.