Spruce up your garden with these pieces that are great in herb planters or right on the ground in the garden. This kit provides enough material to make a decorative gnome about 16 cm tall, as well as 3 plant markers about 2.5 cm wide and 15 cm long identifying the herbs or flowers in your garden.
- 1 ½ lb. of white clay; you may buy an additional 1.5 lbs of clay with this kit
- Wooden craft sticks: large and medium
- Template for garden gnome
- Detailed instructions
Other Useful Tools
- For a work surface, an 8’ x 11” piece of hard plastic; or an old pillowcase.
- A yogurt or other container as your water bowl.
- A sponge.
- A knife for cutting the clay if you prefer not to use the toothpicks.
- A rolling pin.