Proof of full vaccination status is required to attend class. If you are unable to provide proof, your registration will be cancelled. There are cancellation fees of $60.00 for withdrawals after registration up to four days prior to commencement of classes. Students who cancel after classes start will not receive a refund so please make sure that the Winter 2024 term works with your schedule.
- Wednesday mornings, beginner classes, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., January 3 to February 28
- Wednesday afternoons, 2:00 to 5:00 p.m, January 3 to February 28
- Wednesday evenings, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m., January 3 to February 28
- Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., January 6 to March 2
New to pottery? You need to order clay (we suggest MCS) and a tool kit when registering. *
* Please note that there will be an approximately two (2) day buffer from when you register for class and when you can buy clay - you will need to make an account (instructions will arrive by email), and administrators will then grant you access to purchase clay at the links below.