Make a gnome or fir tree to give as a gift or a treat for yourself. Or use the clay to make an adorable keepsake ornament for a lasting impression....such as a child's handprint (a great gift for grandparents!), pet's paw or garden leaf. These all-season ornaments are great on shelves or in plants, indoors or out. They make great Christmas ornaments and a fun stocking stuffer. Each kit provides enough material to make 4 conical objects about 8 to 10 cm tall (gnomes or fir trees) and 1 hand or paw print.
- 1 lb. of white clay
- Dowel roller
- Wooden craft sticks; large and medium
- Small sponge
- Piece of a plastic straw for making holes
- Template for gnome and fir tree
- Detailed instructions
Other Useful Tools
- For a work surface, an 8’ x 11” piece of hard plastic or an old pillowcase
- A yogurt or other container as your water bowl
- Container top could also be used for cutting out circles for a keepsake ornament.